At 5 Star Dental Group, we have a passion for positive patient experiences. Our experienced cosmetic dentist Dr. Craig Carlson strives to provide every patient with exceptional dental services, life-changing results and friendly, compassionate care.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Carlson, please call 210-494-3511 or complete the form on this page. 5 Star Dental Group proudly welcomes patients from throughout San Antonio.
Our Dental Services
Your smile expresses a lot about you. Dr. Carlson is committed to helping you achieve a smile that is as bright and vibrant as you are. To help do this, 5 Star Dental Group offers a comprehensive suite of dental services, including:
- Cosmetic dentistry: It’s important for your teeth to be healthy and functional, but they should also be attractive and reflect your inner beauty. Our cosmetic dentistry services are designed to give you the straight, sparkling smile of your dreams.
- Porcelain veneers: One of the most effective and versatile cosmetic dentistry treatment options available, veneers are ultra-thin shells of dental porcelain that are bonded to the front of your teeth to conceal a variety of aesthetic imperfections.
- Smile makeovers: If you’re concerned that your smile has too many issues for a single procedure to correct, a smile makeover may be an ideal solution. Smile makeovers combine a number of treatments to address a wide range of problems with your smile.
- Porcelain crowns: Available same-day when needed, porcelain crowns offer weak, damaged teeth protection, strength and natural-looking beauty.
- Teeth whitening: Stained, dingy-looking teeth can distract from even a straight, functional smile. Our teeth whitening services can help you get the bright smile you deserve.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Fillings are occasionally necessary in dental care, but they shouldn’t diminish the beauty of your smile. Tooth-colored fillings provide discrete, effective and attractive results.
- Periodontal treatment: A gorgeous smile requires healthy gums. Gum disease is among the most common chronic diseases in the U.S. Dr. Carlson can help treat your gum disease and reduce the risk of a number of related oral and general health conditions.
- Dental cleanings: Biannual checkups and dental cleanings are essential components of any proper oral hygiene plan. These appointments allow Dr. Craig to identify and treat minor issues before they escalate into serious conditions.
- Oral cancer screening: Your oral health and overall well-being are important to us, which is why every cleaning appointment at 5 Star Dental Group includes a comprehensive oral cancer screening.
- Laser treatments: From treating and preventing gum disease to desensitizing teeth, our laser-assisted hygiene treatments use state-of-the-art technology to provide you with a strong, healthy smile.
- TMJ treatment: Millions of people suffer from recurring headaches, chronic facial and neck pain and other symptoms that could be related to jaw-alignment issues. Visit with Dr. Carlson to learn more about temporomandibular joint disorder and how dental services may help ease a variety of your systemic jaw issues.
Why Choose 5 Star Dental Group?
For more than 40 years, Dr. Craig and his talented staff have helped San Antonio residents and visitors from around the globe achieve and maintain stunning, healthy smiles. At 5 Star Dental Group, we see every patient as more than just a collection of teeth, we see them as our friends, neighbors and family. As soon as you enter our office, you will be greeted warmly and enjoy the comforting scent of the fresh cookies we bake daily in our office. Please help yourself to a fresh-baked cookie on your way out, but remember to brush when you’re done!
5 Star Dental Group provides a dental experience unlike any other in San Antonio, but don’t just take our word for it. We invite you to read our reviews (we’re not called “5 Star” for nothing) and visit our before and after gallery to see the high caliber of results achieved by Dr. Carlson.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
If you live in San Antonio and would like to receive world-class dental care in cozy and friendly environment, please contact 5 Star Dental Group today online or at 210-494-3511 to schedule an appointment.